Banking Options for USA PlayersAmong the many different methods that are available to fund your account at online casinos, here are five options for USA players.
eWalletXpressIf you are familiar with PayPal, you will be most comfortable with eWalletXpress. You can fund your online casino account with credit cards or bank accounts. Available to US and Canadian players, eWalletXpress allows for a minimum deposit of $20 to a maximum deposit of $1500. However, it is important to note that if you use a bank wire, a fee of $15.00 will be charged. More important, utilizing eWalletXpress does not incur a fee.
Wire TransferAnother method of funding an online casino account is to use a wire transfer. This is especially appealing to US players in that only US dollars are accepted. In addition, you may make a weekly transfer of up to $5000, the fee for such a wire transfer is $10, and it is required that you check with casino support via telephone or email to ask for their assistance in registering your account.
Credit CardsMost online casinos allow you to fund your account using such credit cards as Visa. MasterCard, American Express, and Diners Club. Check the rules and regulations for funding your account in this manner as well as any fees that may be incurred. Credit cards can also be utilized in conjunction with UseMyWallet as well.
Western UnionWestern Union is a public company who has been around for years. They are most reliable when it comes to making payments towards funding an online casino account and is the best method for US players. You can easily send money via Western Union by accessing their home website and following the instructions therein.
Special In-House Methods Used by CasinosThere are other special in-house methods used by casinos. To find out more, call their customer service support phone line or click on their “banking” page that explains the types of methods they use for financial transactions. For example, Rushmore Casino utilizes the following banking options for US players: Visa, MasterCard, Eurocard, American Express, Diners Club, 2Click2Pay, ECO, Moneybookers, Neteller, eWalletXpress, JCB Cards, and UseMyWallet. Moneybookers is also affiliated with eBay. If you have an eBay account, it’s very easy to add Moneybookers to that account as well. Banking options for USA players has never been easier at online casinos. Check out each of these methods and find one that is perfect for you!
- Bovada Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 21, 2021
- Ignition Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 11, 2021
- Gambling at Ignition Casino October 1, 2021
- Wild Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 21, 2021
- VegasRush Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 20, 2021
- Slots Wynn Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 20, 2021
- BetUS Casino No deposit Bonus Codes September 10, 2021
- PlayCroco Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 7, 2021
- Palace of Chance No Deposit Bonus Codes August 16, 2021
- Great Promos at Uptown Pokies Casino August 12, 2021
- Uptown Pokies Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 12, 2021
- Fourwinds Online Casino Offers Social Gaming Action August 8, 2021
- Time Bender Slots August 8, 2021
- 2 New RTG Games August 8, 2021
- Video Poker August 8, 2021
- Slots Villa Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 6, 2021
- Paul Bunyan Day August 1, 2021
- Secret No Deposit Bonus Codes Bovada July 31, 2021
- Silver Edge Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 28, 2021
- Sunrise Slots Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 28, 2021