Lucky 10 - Playing 10 High Hold’EmTracing its roots from Texas Hold’Em, 10 High Hold’Em is one of the first table poker games in the casino industry. Table poker, like other table games, have gamblers playing against the dealer.
How to PlayBasically, 10 high Hold’Em is like Texas Hold’Em poker. The aim is to form the strongest card possible by using two hole cards and five community cards. The game is also played with the standard 52-card deck. The main difference between 10 High and Texas Hold’Em lies n the way the cards are dealt and the bets available for the players. The game starts with an initial bet from the player with the option to place 10s and Bonus bets. Once the bets are placed, hole cards are dealt face down to both the player and the dealer. The dealer ‘burns’ or discards the top card from the deck then deals the flop. The dealer again discards the top card before dealing the turn. The same process is done for the river. All burn cards will remain face down near the community cards. Afterwards, the dealer’s hand would be revealed, and the player’s hand would be compared to the dealer’s hand. Finally, the winning hand or a tie would be declared.
Winning in 10 High Hold’EmThere are three types of bets players can make in 10 High Hold’Em games. They are: the Initial Bet, the 10+ Bet, and the Bonus Bet. Initial or Ante Bets are bets made before the cards are dealt. This kind of bet is required before you see any cards, and its payout follows the standard poker hand. The second type of bet is the Bonus Bet. Bonus bet are used to qualify for bonus payout, assuming your hole cards and three of the community cards on the table forms Three-of-a-Kind, Straight, Flush, Full House, Four-of-a-Kind, Straight Flush, or Royal Flush. Payouts for this type of bet follow 10 High Hold’Em Bonus Pay Table. The last type of bet allowed for 10 High Hold’Em is what some call the ‘10s’ Bet. A 10s bet is used to qualify for 10s payout, which require at least one hole card to be a 10 and to form part of the winning ‘10s’ combination. The community cards and your hole cards should be able to make a pair of 10s, Triple 10s, Full House with 10s, or 10 Quads to win. Payouts for this type of bet follow 10 high Hold’Em 10+ Pay Table.
Playing 10 High Hold’EmSome online gambling sites offer 10 High Hold’Em among their range of games, and Super Slots.com is one of them. OnlineVegas.com offers 10 High Hold’Em and dozens more casino games for free or for real money along with lots of promos and surprises. Don’t know how to play 10 High? Its okay; download the software , install it in your computer, sign up for free, and learned the nooks and crannies of this poker variation hands on.
- Bovada Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 21, 2021
- Ignition Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 11, 2021
- Gambling at Ignition Casino October 1, 2021
- Wild Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 21, 2021
- VegasRush Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 20, 2021
- Slots Wynn Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 20, 2021
- BetUS Casino No deposit Bonus Codes September 10, 2021
- PlayCroco Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 7, 2021
- Palace of Chance No Deposit Bonus Codes August 16, 2021
- Great Promos at Uptown Pokies Casino August 12, 2021
- Uptown Pokies Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 12, 2021
- Fourwinds Online Casino Offers Social Gaming Action August 8, 2021
- Time Bender Slots August 8, 2021
- 2 New RTG Games August 8, 2021
- Video Poker August 8, 2021
- Slots Villa Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 6, 2021
- Paul Bunyan Day August 1, 2021
- Secret No Deposit Bonus Codes Bovada July 31, 2021
- Silver Edge Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 28, 2021
- Sunrise Slots Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 28, 2021