Poker against the Dealer - Casino Hold’emPlaying Texas Hold’em is both challenging and exciting. Playing a poker game, however, can also be difficult, especially when you play with hardened poker players who know when to bluff and when to push the chips to the pot. Because of this disadvantage, many would-be players of poker turn to other casino games like roulette or blackjack; neither of which requires bluffing, and has rules that are easy to learn and apply. Now, beginners need not shift tables and play Go Fish. Poker players have developed a poker variation that could teach you the basics of poker play without playing with them. It’s a simplified version of the famous Texas Hold’em, which pits players against the dealer minus the bluffing and mind-reading. Playing Casino Hold’em lets a novice learn how to build a hand, how to rank them, how to assess odds, and how the turn and the river cards help improve their hands. Casino Hold’em also provides a good form of entertainment to seasoned players, who may want to take a break from the popular Texas Hold’em.
Gaming SitesCasino Hold’em is played in many countries and in many online gaming sites. Liberty Slots Online Casino, for example, offers Casino Hold’em among their wide range of casino games. Learn how to play Casino Hold’em and other poker variations by downloading downloading LibertySlots gaming software, installing it in your PC, and having a hands-on feel of what it is like. Beat the dealer, develop your own schemes, and win more games than ever.
Rules of EngagementEvery Casino Hold’em begins with an initial bet. Two cards are dealt to the player and the dealer, then another three for the flop. The player then checks his cards and decides if he wants to fold or call. If he folds, he forfeits his cards and the ante bet. If he calls, he must raise twice the value of his initial bet. The dealer then deals another two community cards and turns his card over. Both hands, plus the community cards, are scored according to conventional poker rules. The dealer should have a pair of fours or better to qualify. If he doesn't, the dealer has to pay the player’s initial bet, and the call bet will push. If the dealer disqualifies and the player ties with the dealer, both the ante and the call bets are pushed. If the dealer qualifies and the player beats the dealer, the dealer pays the player’s ante bet according to the pay table and the call bet 1:1. If the dealer qualifies and beats the player, both bets are lost.
- Bovada Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 21, 2021
- Ignition Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 11, 2021
- Gambling at Ignition Casino October 1, 2021
- Wild Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 21, 2021
- VegasRush Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 20, 2021
- Slots Wynn Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 20, 2021
- BetUS Casino No deposit Bonus Codes September 10, 2021
- PlayCroco Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 7, 2021
- Palace of Chance No Deposit Bonus Codes August 16, 2021
- Great Promos at Uptown Pokies Casino August 12, 2021
- Uptown Pokies Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 12, 2021
- Fourwinds Online Casino Offers Social Gaming Action August 8, 2021
- Time Bender Slots August 8, 2021
- 2 New RTG Games August 8, 2021
- Video Poker August 8, 2021
- Slots Villa Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 6, 2021
- Paul Bunyan Day August 1, 2021
- Secret No Deposit Bonus Codes Bovada July 31, 2021
- Silver Edge Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 28, 2021
- Sunrise Slots Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 28, 2021