Poker against the Dealer - Casino Hold’emPlaying Texas Hold’em is both challenging and exciting. Playing a poker game, however, can also be difficult, especially when you play with hardened poker players who know when to bluff and when to push the chips to the pot. Because of this disadvantage, many would-be players of poker turn to other casino games like roulette or blackjack; neither of which requires bluffing, and has rules that are easy to learn and apply. Now, beginners need not shift tables and play Go Fish. Poker players have developed a poker variation that could teach you the basics of poker play without playing with them. It’s a simplified version of the famous Texas Hold’em, which pits players against the dealer minus the bluffing and mind-reading. Playing Casino Hold’em lets a novice learn how to build a hand, how to rank them, how to assess odds, and how the turn and the river cards help improve their hands. Casino Hold’em also provides a good form of entertainment to seasoned players, who may want to take a break from the popular Texas Hold’em.
Gaming SitesCasino Hold’em is played in many countries and in many online gaming sites. Liberty Slots Online Casino, for example, offers Casino Hold’em among their wide range of casino games. Learn how to play Casino Hold’em and other poker variations by downloading downloading LibertySlots gaming software, installing it in your PC, and having a hands-on feel of what it is like. Beat the dealer, develop your own schemes, and win more games than ever.
Rules of EngagementEvery Casino Hold’em begins with an initial bet. Two cards are dealt to the player and the dealer, then another three for the flop. The player then checks his cards and decides if he wants to fold or call. If he folds, he forfeits his cards and the ante bet. If he calls, he must raise twice the value of his initial bet. The dealer then deals another two community cards and turns his card over. Both hands, plus the community cards, are scored according to conventional poker rules. The dealer should have a pair of fours or better to qualify. If he doesn't, the dealer has to pay the player’s initial bet, and the call bet will push. If the dealer disqualifies and the player ties with the dealer, both the ante and the call bets are pushed. If the dealer qualifies and the player beats the dealer, the dealer pays the player’s ante bet according to the pay table and the call bet 1:1. If the dealer qualifies and beats the player, both bets are lost.
- Sunrise Slots Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 28, 2021
- Sloto Cash Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 27, 2021
- 10-Hand Deuces Wild Poker July 27, 2021
- Multihand Joker Poker July 27, 2021
- Highway Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 26, 2021
- Hallmark Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 26, 2021
- Treasure Slots July 26, 2021
- Cafe Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 26, 2021
- Bovada Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- Vegas Rush No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- Slots.Ag Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- Palace of Chance No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- Wild Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- PlayCroco Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- Wager Beat Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- Las Atlantis No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- BetUS Casino No deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- Betonline Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- Secret Pal Day July 21, 2021
- Dazzling Dice July 18, 2021