Ever played a poker game against a dealer? Ever find yourself in a poker game with a hand you just want to throw away? If you want a twist on your normal poker game, then you should try playing Mulligan Poker.
Playing Mulligan Poker
Many gambling sites offer Mulligan Poker among their games roster. Liberty Slots Casino is one of those sites that let beginners and veteran players alike play Mulligan Poker and more. Download Liberty Slots Casino gaming software, install it in your computer, and play your favorite card and table games like Mulligan Poker. Enhance your appreciation of the game and develop your strategy while receiving hands-free Mulligan Poker training whether you play for free or for real money.
Rules of the Game
The main objective of the game is to defeat the dealer's hand with the player's original hand or a Mulligan (new hand). In conventional poker games, players vie against each other to win the pot. In Mulligan Poker, the player competes against the dealer's hand.
Mulligan Poker uses a standard 52-card deck, and the hands the player and the dealer receive are valued the way conventional poker rules values the hand. An initial bet is required before playing, with an option to make a bonus bet. The dealer would then proceed to deal the cards, with his cards dealt face down.
After dealing the cards, the player has the option to take his Mulligan or stand by the original hand. If he chooses to take a new hand, he is required to make a raise bet equal to his initial bet. The player will also forfeit any bonus bet he has made. He would then take a new hand in exchange for his original card.
The dealer will then place his cards face up. If the hand shows a King high or less, the dealer will have to take the Mulligan. He will stand if he has an Ace high or higher. The dealer would then compare the player's hand with the dealer's hand, and the stronger hand wins. If the dealer's hand wins, the player will lose his initial bet and raise the bet if he took a Mulligan. If the player's hand wins, both the ante bet and the raise bet will pay according to a pre-determined payout rate. Should the round results in a tie, the round is pushed, neither the dealer nor the player win or lose anything.
- Wager Beat Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 15, 2022
- Ignition Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 12, 2022
- Bovada Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 12, 2022
- Online slots pay out more than land based May 11, 2022
- Video Slots Casino May 11, 2022
- Rum Punch Slots May 11, 2022
- Cafe Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 5, 2022
- Highway Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 3, 2022
- May Flowers $150,000 Freeroll Slot Tournament May 3, 2022
- Cinco De Mayo May 3, 2022
- Themed Slots May 2, 2022
- Closed casinos May 2, 2022
- Grand Rush Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 30, 2022
- Casino Mini-Holiday April 26, 2022
- Uptown Pokies Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 25, 2022
- Betonline Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 25, 2022
- Wild Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 25, 2022
- Fab Spins Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 24, 2022
- Bodog Live Dealer Casino April 16, 2022
- Secret No Deposit Bonus Codes Bovada April 15, 2022
- PlayCroco Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 15, 2022
- Sunrise Slots Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 15, 2022
- Six Shooter Special Slots March 31, 2022
- Fast payouts March 28, 2022
- Is There a Significant Difference between 3-Reel and 5-Reel Slots? March 28, 2022
- Springbok Casino African Animals New Years Resolutions March 28, 2022
- Bitcoin Welcome Bonus at Ignition March 28, 2022
- New Betsoft Slot Tiger's Claw March 27, 2022
- Common Slot Machine Related Myths March 21, 2022
- Online Gambling Growth in Europe and Australia March 21, 2022