Pai Gow PokerPai Gow Poker is a derivative of Pai Gow, a Chinese domino game. The objective of the game is to beat the dealer’s hands with your hands. The slow pace of the game and the frequent push, a modest bankroll can usually last for many games. This factor makes it attractive for players who go to casinos or log onto online gaming sites for entertainment.
The Basics of the Game Pai Gow PokerPai Gow Poker’s main objective is to defeat both banker’s (and dealer’s) hands with two of the player’s own hands. Two hands are built using seven cards, one is a two-card hand and the other a five-card one. Pai Gow Poker is played with the standard 52-card deck plus a Joker. The joker is usually used to build card combinations like full house, straight flush, etc. The deck is shuffled at the end of every game.
Where to Play Pai Gow PokerThe game provides a nice alternative for people getting tired of the traditional casino games and want to play more games. Pai Gow Poker is also for players who want to go to a casino just to have a wonderful time; whether it's online or land-based. There are many casinos out there that offer Pai Gow Poker in their roster of games, among them is Liberty Slots Casino. Crazt Slots Casino offers a great platform where you can play Pai Gow Poker as well as other classic and modern casino games from the comfort of your home. Download Liberty Slots Casino gaming software and you'll see how ideal it is for those people who want to learn the dynamics of the game, players who have no time or money to spend on a Vegas holiday, and people who simply want to enjoy a quiet game of poker.
How to Play Pai Gow PokerThe game starts with an initial bet from the players. After the wager has been placed, seven cards are dealt for the dealer and for the players. After receiving the cards, the player and the dealer use the cards to form two hands, one with two cards (a ‘low’ hand) and the other with five cards (a ‘high’ hand). The dealer arranges his cards using the ‘house way’ or according to casino rules. The cards are ranked using standard poker rules. The ‘low’ hand cannot be stronger than the ‘high’ hand, otherwise a foul will be declared and the players who made the offense may either lose the hand automatically or have their hands arranged by the house. After all the hands have been formed, the players proceed to compare hands with the dealer’s hand. The player wins if he has superior ‘high’ and ‘low’ hands relative to the dealer. If the player wins a hand and loses the other, the game is declared as a push. In the event that there is a tie or a copy, the dealer wins. If both hands are lost to the dealer, the player loses; and the entire wager is collected by the dealer.
- VegasRush Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 4, 2021
- Slots Wynn Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 1, 2021
- Paul Bunyan Day August 1, 2021
- Secret No Deposit Bonus Codes Bovada July 31, 2021
- Ignition Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 30, 2021
- Silver Edge Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 28, 2021
- Sunrise Slots Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 28, 2021
- Sloto Cash Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 27, 2021
- 10-Hand Deuces Wild Poker July 27, 2021
- Multihand Joker Poker July 27, 2021
- Highway Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 26, 2021
- Hallmark Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 26, 2021
- Treasure Slots July 26, 2021
- Cafe Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 26, 2021
- Bovada Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- Slots.Ag Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- Wild Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- Vegas Rush No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- PlayCroco Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021
- Palace of Chance No Deposit Bonus Codes July 25, 2021