Financially Smart Gambling
Online Gambling is stimulating, fun and convenient. But in all the excitement, it's important to keep your head. I know it's hard for me to be practical when I'm taking risks, but it's all part of the game. Being responsible doesn't have to take the fun out of the game. And putting in place a few preparations before you play could save you a lot of headaches later. As with every other aspect of your life, a budget can free you to spend guilt-free. So here are some simple tips on how to play the odds without losing your shirt.
Know How To Play The Game
Know the game before you commit your gambling budget. Most slots have play for free options. Make good use of that and make sure that any new game is where you want to spend your time and money. If it's a card game, review the basic rules before you join the game. Join some of the free tables there are at some casinos until you get the hang of it. This way you won't be throwing your money away on a game you don't understand.
Make sure you choose a Casino that is secure and offers great customer service. Online Casinos aren't created equal and you don't want to give your personal information to a site that is less that 100% secure. Read reviews and the fine print. Know who you're trusting with your bank or credit card information.
Let the Casinos Help You Save
Online casinos have less overhead than their real-world counterparts. This is good news for you. They have bonuses and incentives for you to join and you can use these to fatten up your gambling budget. And the best part is there's no need to factor in tips for the Casino staff or paying for parking into your gaming budget. All your money goes into the game.
Some online casinos give you the option of purchasing a chunk of credits at a time. This can help you play within your limit and sometimes there are bonuses and incentives for doing it this way. You can purchase a lump of credits at the start of the month or week, then you don't have to bother going to the cashier and you don't have to worry about forgetting how much you've spent already. If you find your running through the chunk too quickly, break it up and limit yourself to a daily amount. This way you know by the time Friday rolls around you'll still be able to play.
Banking On It
Do some simple assessing at the beginning of the month. Figure out how much extra money you have left over after you've paid the rent and bought the kids their school supplies. It helps to have two accounts; one for your monthly expenses and another for your play-money. If the money is separate then you know you won't be tempted to skim a little off the hydro-bill. Put your winnings into this account, so that you can get the maximum play for your buck.
Playing multiple online casinos can help you max-out your bonuses but keep track of where you play. Keep a notebook or a word file for your records. Bank and credit card statements don't always record the name of the casinos you've played at. You can sometimes request your records from the Casino, but it's much simpler just to keep track yourself.
When you win big, roll your winnings into your budget to help fattening it if it's the game you love. If you are playing to win for a little extra cash, then set a cash-out limit. Decide in advance how much of a win you want to keep and not play with. This could be a percentage or a number. When you hit it, cash out and set that aside or transfer it into an account you don't use for gambling. Then you can go back to the casino with the rest of your designated cash.
When you play the slots, keep in mind the variance factor. The less you use options like multi-paylines the lower the risk, but will be less likely to hit the big jackpots but more small ones. When you increase the variance, your money will disappear faster but your chances of hitting the big Jackpot increase exponentially. If you stick to your budget, then you can play which ever way you like without worry or regret.
Playing responsibly doesn't have to be a killjoy. Really, nothing kills the joy of the game more than a minus sign at the end of the month. If you take a few precautions and set a few guidelines for yourself then you can play without ever worrying about money getting tight. All the fun. None of the stress. Every game has its own set of rules and it will save you a lot of headaches and arguments and sleepless nights if you take the time to make some for yourself. It's easy. It's freeing. And it's all up to you.
- Wager Beat Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 15, 2022
- Ignition Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 12, 2022
- Bovada Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 12, 2022
- Online slots pay out more than land based May 11, 2022
- Video Slots Casino May 11, 2022
- Rum Punch Slots May 11, 2022
- Cafe Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 5, 2022
- Highway Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 3, 2022
- May Flowers $150,000 Freeroll Slot Tournament May 3, 2022
- Cinco De Mayo May 3, 2022
- Themed Slots May 2, 2022
- Closed casinos May 2, 2022
- Grand Rush Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 30, 2022
- Casino Mini-Holiday April 26, 2022
- Uptown Pokies Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 25, 2022
- Betonline Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 25, 2022
- Wild Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 25, 2022
- Fab Spins Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 24, 2022
- Bodog Live Dealer Casino April 16, 2022
- Secret No Deposit Bonus Codes Bovada April 15, 2022
- PlayCroco Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 15, 2022
- Sunrise Slots Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 15, 2022
- Six Shooter Special Slots March 31, 2022
- Fast payouts March 28, 2022
- Is There a Significant Difference between 3-Reel and 5-Reel Slots? March 28, 2022
- Springbok Casino African Animals New Years Resolutions March 28, 2022
- Bitcoin Welcome Bonus at Ignition March 28, 2022
- New Betsoft Slot Tiger's Claw March 27, 2022
- Common Slot Machine Related Myths March 21, 2022
- Online Gambling Growth in Europe and Australia March 21, 2022