Spooky Play Action with Lincoln CasinoWhile not everyone enjoys the spooky atmosphere at Halloween, everyone loves winning. To create that winning vibe Lincoln Casino is offering players the chance to enter into the $3000 Halloween Tournament.
A Tournament OverviewThe Halloween Tournament is played on Trick or Treat slots, which is fitting given the time of the year and the tournament theme. It officially starts on the twentieth of October and runs through to the 31st. On the 31st, Halloween, the tournament will close at the designated time. As with all casino tournament play, the final spin will be counted as the last spin completed. This means if the reels are still spinning when the time ends that active spin will not count towards your final score on the leaderboard. Throughout the tournament, Lincoln Casino keeps track of standings on a leaderboard. This is located in the lobby or the home page of the casino. It will be updated typically every thirty seconds so the last standings recorded on the board when the tournament ends will usually not be the final standings depending on the results of the last 30 or so seconds of play.
The GameTrick or Treat Slots is a very popular Wagner Gaming Technology (WGS) game. It is a three reel, one payline slot that offers bonus feature and a wild symbol, making it a bit different from the classic three reel slots. The wilds, which are the Witch symbols, will actually multiple winnings by the number of wilds seen and the number of coins played between 1 and 3. The top winning is with three wilds and three coins played with a 2,400 coin value win. The bonus round is a pumpkin bonus that is only available when playing three coins. This is a pick game where a second screen above the reels allows you to choose from different pumpkins to receive the cash prizes underneath.
Other TournamentsWhile the Halloween tournament offers the biggest set prize pool, there are other tournaments in the month as well. These run for a shorter or longer period and include $1500 and $1000 prize pools as well as a Play for the Pot tourney where the prize pool is determined by the number of players. At Lincoln Casino, there are additional prizes, bonuses and features to take in throughout the month. These possibilities are certainly positive for new and existing players to boost their bankroll, increase earned comp points and get free spins to play the games they enjoy.
- 20k August FreeRoll Tournament at Golden Riviera July 15, 2021
- July 4th Slot Tournament - It's All About US! July 7, 2021
- Winward Casino Tournament for New Players April 8, 2021
- $150,000 Guaranteed Tournament for Thanksgiving – For FREE! November 25, 2020
- Tournaments at OnlineVegas Casino August 25, 2020
- Casino Tournaments 2021 July 15, 2020
- August Tournament Action at Lincoln Casino March 12, 2020
- 250k GTD Tournament Tailgate Edition March 12, 2020
- Don’t Miss the Best Online Gaming Tournaments This August March 12, 2020
- Guaranteed Slot Tournaments December 3, 2019
- Fourth of July Tournament at OnlineVegas Casino December 3, 2019
- 500 Fairies Forest Freeroll Slot Tournament December 25, 2018