Video Slots SoftwareSlot machines have come along way since they were first introduced in 1895 by Charles Fey. The introduction of the video slot is thanks to the growing computer industry and has gone on to produce bigger and better slot games over the years.
Slot SoftwareThe video slot game industry has grown in popularity and quality as computer technology has improved. Video slot games are essentially a computer game, which allows players to experience all the excitement of slot machines in a land based casino, but often with flawless graphics and more importantly from the comfort of the gamers own home. Many of the online casinos such as Miami Club Casino and WinPalace Casino are powered by one software system from which all of the games are run on.
Who are the software providers?There is huge number of software providers, with each of the dedicated teams offering range of video slot games each with different levels of computer graphics.
- Wager Gaming Technology – is a long established software provider and powers some of the most respected online casinos such as Liberty Slots and Miami Club Casino.
- Real Time Gaming – was founded a little over ten years ago and offers download and flash play capabilities. Real Time Gaming is the power being Bovada casino.
- Party Gaming – is a highly respected and well established software provider. The types of games that are designed by Party Gaming are themed on Hollywood movie blockbusters, such as Terminator, Mission Impossible and Top Gun.
- MicroGaming – has scooped a number of awards for the best software provider over many years.
- Rival – is one of the newest video slot software companies to come about. There slot games are typically story based and are growing with popularity due to the ease of game play and stunning graphics.