Meet the Texas Tycoon
Bally Wulff may be far from the best-known slot providers, but there is no doubt they have created some very slick games recently. We have another one here to review – this time by the name of Texas Tycoon. We’ve come across one or two slots based on the idea of drilling for oil (not the most obvious idea for a slot, admittedly) but this one really does look modern and appealing. Are you ready to find out just what it has to offer?
Let’s start with reels and paylinesThere are five reels in Texas Tycoon, not to mention 10 paylines.
Coin values in play in Texas Tycoon10 cents is the lowest-valued coin here, but it can be increased significantly to reach $50.
What about any Texas Tycoon special symbols?The oil drilling platform itself is the substitute, and it will appear as a stacked wild. However, you don’t always get the entire platform appearing on a reel. You may only see the very top, the very bottom or two-thirds of it. Each section still counts towards a potential win though. There are various other symbols such as the Texas Tycoon himself, someone who we assume would be his wife, a gold watch and a few standard symbols such as the K, Q and A ones.
Is there a bonus round?No – the wild is all you have here in terms of anything special. No scatter is included in the game and they don’t give you a shot at winning any free spins.
Make sure you download and play Texas Tycoon slots today!This game really does look very polished and the graphics are impressive indeed. However, you will notice there is a real lack of features on the reels. It’s good that the wild can appear stacked, so you might end up with an entire reel – or even more than one – that goes entirely wild in one spin. This really does enhance your chances of getting a good return for your bets. However, we didn’t have much luck winning many prizes playing Texas Tycoon. Maybe we were just unlucky, but we’ve had other games – lots of them – where we have won at least some small prizes within the first few spins. That wasn’t the case here. We’d say it might be best to stick to the smallest bet to give it a try, and then you can move on to something else.
New Slots News
- Celebrate the New Year and New Profits with Fu Chi Slots December 27, 2020
- Check Out Santa's Wild Ride Slot This Christmas December 6, 2020
- Popiñata Slots News October 1, 2020
- Four New Games Coming to Golden Riviera Casino This March August 23, 2020
- NetEnt Unveils Two New Slots in July July 5, 2020
- Reelin' & Rockin' July 5, 2020
- Online Players Enjoy Spooky Halloween Fun in Bubble Bubble Slots July 5, 2020
- Dollars to Donuts July 5, 2020
- Brand New Rival Gaming Slots Golden Gorilla July 5, 2020
- What makes Fangtastic Slots so loved this Halloween season? July 5, 2020